Saturday, July 28, 2007

# 18: Online Productivity Tools

I began using Google Docs back when it was Writely. Writely was a cuter name but Google has kept the usefulness aspect of the tool and it is convenient to sign it to your email and also have your documents one click away, not to mention your calendar, photos, blog reader, and way too many other things...

So I thought I'd try Zoho Writer which really gets major cuteness points for for the colorful building block logo. You can see how easily impressed I am by minutiae.

I liked the interface, which reminds me of MS Word, except friendlier and less convoluted. My only quibble is that when I tried to post to this blog with the publish button it didn't work. Either I did something wrong or they are having a temporary glitch.

No comments: